Full-time CNC Machinist
We are recruiting and looking for an experienced CNC Machinist to join our growing team located in Burton upon Trent.
The successful candidate:
- Will have experience on both CNC turning and milling machines – programming, setting and operating.
- Experience with Hurco conversational controls and Fanuc based controls would be an advantage.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and work to tight tolerances.
- Must have a flexible approach to work and be capable of working on own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Willingness to work overtime as and when required.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Working to tight deadlines.
- Willingness to learn.
- Will have at least 3 years’ experience.
- 40 hours per week Mon –Fri
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Overtime regularly available.
- 20 days paid holiday plus statutory days.
In the first instance, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no agencies to contact us!